Tag: Salvador Perez
MLB Fantasy Baseball Cash Draft Top Picks
June 21st 2016
What a treat! All 30 MLB team will play today in evening/primetime action. First games starts at 7PM EST time, leaving you time to round up your 1 day fantasy baseball lineup after work. Here are the top 20 picks from Tuesday’s fantasy baseball cash draft contests (click to play).
Top Draft Picks
|Player||Pos||Team||Opp||Last 2 Game Avg||Last 4 Game Avg||Last 10 Game Avg|
Fantasy Baseball Cash Draft Notables
- Rockie third baseman Nolan Arenado is probably looking forward to taking aim at the Yankee Stadium outfield walls, especially after taking Ivan Nova deep in their last meeting. The power-hitting third baseman entered play on Sunday tied for the Major League lead with 20 home runs. Arenado has hit 12 at Coors Field and eight on the road.
- The Padres’ Wil Myers is one of the hottest hitters this month, and led the league in June homers and RBIs entering play Sunday. Through his first 17 June games, Myers hit .373/.421/.896 with nine home runs and nine multihit games.
- Royals catcher Salvador Perez enters Monday on an 11-game hitting streak. For his career, he is 1-for-4 with a walk against Mets Noah Syndergaard, counting the postseason.
- Seattle’s Robinson Cano (19 HRs) is one homer shy of becoming the sixth second baseman in Major League history to have seven or more seasons with 20 or more. Jeff Kent has the most (12).
- Rays third baseman Evan Longoria has homered in nine of his last 15 games.
- A’s outfielder Khris Davis, who was removed from Saturday’s game with a minor left calf injury, is expected to return to the starting lineup Tuesday for the series opener against his former club, the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig is expected to be activated from the disabled list Tuesday after missing 18 days with a left hamstring strain.
MLB Daily Cash Draft Top Picks
June 16th 2016
With limited MLB games on Thursday, it’s time to dig deep to find the best avalable players. And i’ve got it for you, the list of tonights best available players. The duo of Edwin Encarnacion and 2015 MVP Josh Donaldson put up 21 RBI’s over the past week for the Jays. Royals Danny Duffy and Tigers Justin Verlander lead the list, but will be dueling eachother. Who do you got? Make your daily cash draft baseball picks at FanPicks (click to play).
Top Draft Picks
|Player||Pos||Team||Opp||Last 2 Games FP Avg||Last 4 Games FP Avg||Last 10 Games FP Avg|
Thursday Night Matchups
|MATCHUP||TIME (ET)||PITCHING MATCHUP|
|Toronto||Philadelphia||7:05 PM||J.A. Happ vs Aaron Nola|
|Baltimore||Boston||7:10 PM||Tyler Wilson vs Eduardo Rodriguez|
|Pittsburgh||New York||7:10 PM||Juan Nicasio vs Bartolo Colon|
|New York||Minnesota||8:10 PM||CC Sabathia vs Kyle Gibson|
|Detroit||Kansas City||8:15 PM||Justin Verlander vs Danny Duffy|
|Milwaukee||Los Angeles||10:10 PM||Junior Guerra vs Scott Kazmir|
|Washington||San Diego||10:10 PM||Tanner Roark vs Erik Johnson|
New York Mets versus Kansas City Royals MLB World Series Game 2 Real Money Fantasy League Picks 10-28-2015
It’s Game 2 of the World Series as the Kansas City Royals will be facing the New York Mets. Fantasy baseball draft GM’s can tune to FOX on Wednesday October 28th at 8PM Eastern Time to track the results of their roster picks.
Mets/Royals Game 1 Recap:
The Royals took a 1-0 lead in this best of seven World Series as they defeated the New York Mets 5-4 in 14 innings. It was the longest game ever played in a World Series game It was a gut wrenching loss for the Mets as they blew a one run lead in the bottom of the ninth inning as closer Jeurys Familia surrendered a one out homer to Kansas City left fielder Alex Gordon to tie the game at 4-4. The game winning run came on a sacrifice fly and was unearned as Mets third baseman David Wright made a throwing error on an Alcides Escobar grounder that allowed him to get on base. Each team had 11 hits in the game. The Royals bullpen allowed no earned runs in their eight innings of relief pitching. Both starters in the game allowed three runs in six innings of work. Mets starter Matt Harvey was given a 3-1 lead entering the bottom of the sixth inning and was unable to hold it by giving up two runs.
New York Mets 1B:
The Mets first baseman had two hits in Game 1 of the World Series. He had three hits in the closeout game against the Cubs. In the post season Duda has moved his average up to .235 with a homer and six RBI’s.
New York Mets 2B:
Murphy’s streak of six straight home runs was snapped in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday. Still the second baseman had two hits and a run scored on Tuesday. He is hitting .400 in the playoffs with seven homers and 11 RBIs. Murphy has hits in ten straight games.
New York Mets 3B:
The veteran had two hits in the opener in Game 1. He had a three hit game in Game 3 of the NLCS against the Cubs. He has gotten hot of late and is looking to move up his batting average as it sits at .189 in the playoffs with three RBIs.
New York Mets P:
The Mets right hander is his three playoff starts is 3-0 with an ERA of 1.89 and WHIP of 1.00. He worked on October 20th at the Chicago Cubs and gave up two earned runs and four hits over seven innings in a 5-2 road win. All of his starts in the playoffs have come on the road.
Kansas City Royals 2B:
The Royals second baseman is off to a great start in the World Series with three hits with two doubles and a run scored. He is hitting .347 in the playoffs with two homers and six RBIs. Zobrist has multiple hits in three of his past five games.
Kansas City Royals 3B:
The 27 year old third baseman had two hits on Tuesday. He had two hits with a homer in the closeout win against Toronto. He looks to improve on a .188 batting average in the playoffs with a homer and six RBIs.
Kansas City Royals 1B:
Hosner had the game winning sacrifice fly for the game winning RBI in the bottom of the 14th. He is struggling at the plate in the playoffs with a batting average of .208 with a homer and 13 RBIs.
Kansas City Royals C:
The young catcher had two hits in the opener. He has a post season batting average of .214 with four homers and six RBIs.
Kansas City Royals P:
Cueto in the playoffs is 1-1 in three starts with an ERA of 7.88 and WHIP of 1.38. He worked on October 19th at Toronto and allowed eight earned runs and six hits in two innings in an 11-8 road defeat.
MLB World Series Game 2 Best Fantasy Picks
P: Jacob DeGrom (Mets)
2B: Daniel Murphy (Mets)
RF: Curtis Granderson (Mets)
1B: Lucas Duda (Mets)
DH: Juan Lagares (Mets)
SS: Alcides Escobar (Royals)