MLB Daily Cash Draft Top 20
May 18th 2016
After an incredible evening of MLB daily cash draft yesterday, it’s time to see what today offers (click to join). Check out the top 20 player list below.
|Player||Pos||Team||Opp||Last Game Fp||Two Game FP Avg||Four Game FP Avg||Ten Game FP Avg|
MLB Daily Cash Draft Notables
- Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano is hitting .367 in his career at Camden Yards after going 3-for-4 with a double in Tuesday’s series opener. Meanwhile, Nelson Cruz has reached base safely in 43 of 46 career games against the O’s.
- Major League Baseball announced several suspensions to members of the Blue Jays and Rangers on Tuesday following the on-field incidents in their game on Sunday. Manager John Gibbons will serve the second game of his three-game suspension on Wednesday, and first-base coach Tim Leiper will return after serving his one-game suspension on Tuesday. Outfielder Jose Bautista (one game) and pitcher Jesse Chavez (three games) have each appealed and will be available until the process is complete.
- Milwaukee’s pitcher Jimmy Nelson has had success against many of the Cubs top hitters. Dexter Fowler, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo and Addison Russell are a combined 9-for-47 (.191) with 17 strikeouts against the right-hander.
- White Sox third baseman Todd Frazier missed Tuesday’s game with an undisclosed illness and should return to the lineup on Wednesday.
- The Dodgers’ young sluggers are on a tear. Shortstop Corey Seager had his first career multi-homer game on Sunday against the Cardinals, outfielder Trayce Thompson had his first career multi-homer game on Monday against the Angels and Joc Pederson went deep twice for the second time in his career on Tuesday. The Dodgers have homered in 11 consecutive games, dating back to May 7.
- San Diego’s Matt Kemp leads all active Major Leaguers in hits, runs, doubles and RBIs against the Giants.