MLB Fantasy Baseball Draft Top Evening Picks – 06/14/2016
MLB Fantasy Baseball Draft Top Evening Picks
June 14th 2016
Major League Baseball resumes with all 30 team in action this Tuesday. The Toronto Blue Jays are hosting the Philadelphia Phillies in an early morning matchup, while the rest of the games will begin at 7PM ET tonight. There will be a clash at Fenway, as two of the top pitchers this season will face-off. O’s Chris Tillman will go for win number 9, but he’ll have to out-duel Boston’s ace David Price. Also, Brew’s Crew pitcher Matt Garza will make his return from injury for the first time this season in San Francisco . He will have a lot on his plate, as he go’s against the leagues third best ERA pitcher Madison Bumgarner. Here is the MLB fantasy baseball draft top picks (click to draft):
|Players||Pos||Team||Opp||Last Game FP||Last Two Games FP Avg||Last Four Games FP Average||Last Ten Games FP Average|
MLB Fantasy Baseball Draft Notables
- With Chicago Cubs Jorge Soler on the disabled list, rookie Albert Almora Jr. is likely to start in left field against Washington’s left-handed pitcher Gio Gonzalez. Known primarily for his defense, Almora has three hits in 10 at-bats since being called up earlier this month.
- New York Mets outfielder Michael Conforto is expected to return to the lineup Tuesday after sitting out Sunday due to wrist soreness.
- By the time Jacob deGrom starts Tuesday’s series opener with the Pirates, the Mets’ right-hander will have had a week off between outings.
- Detroit Tigers pitcher Jordan Zimmermann is 2-0 with a 1.83 ERA in three career starts against the White Sox.
- It’s possible that Astros shortstop Carlos Correa will return Tuesday against the Cards. He was out of the lineup for all three games of Houston’s series against Tampa Bay after spraining his left ankle last Thursday against Texas.
- New York Yankees hurler Nathan Eovaldi is 6-0 with a 3.86 ERA over his last nine starts, the longest winning streak by a Yankees pitcher this season.
- Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre is not expected in the lineup for a sixth straight game because of a strained left hamstring, though he will be available as a pinch-hitter.