MLB Fantasy Baseball Draft Picks
Top 20 Performers
It’s a full lineup of big leagues baseball on Tuesday, as all 30 teams will be in action. It all starts at 7pm ET with the World Series champion Kansas City Royals and the Bronx Bombers. There is a 60% possibility of rain in Cincinnati, so the Pirates versus the Reds is a risky game to get delayed. The leagues best Chicago Cubs are aiming for an eight straight victory. They will face the underwhelming San Diego Padres at home. Ace Jon Lester will be the starter for the Cubs. The Blue Jays and Giants will close out the evening of play. They both hold an even record of 17 wins and 17 losses. 4-0 J.A. Happ will take the mound for the Canadian team, while 0-4 Matt Cain will attempt to earn his first win since July 22nd 2015. Here is Tuesday’s FanPicks (click to join) MLB fantasy baseball draft picks top 20.
|Player||Pos||Team||Opp||Last Game FP||Two Game Avg FP||Four Game Avg FP||Ten Game Avg FP|
|Jackie Bradley Jr||OF||BOS||OAK||44.5||24.3||20.3||16.1|
MLB Fantasy Baseball Draft Picks DFS Notables
- O’s third baseman Manny Machado ranks second in the American League batting average with .350. He was named the A.L. Player of the month for April.
- White Sox third baseman Todd Frazier hit two homers on Monday and now stands second in the American League in home runs with 10.
- Tigers Victor Martinez is expected to return to the lineup, meaning either American League batting leader Nick Castellanos or Miguel Cabrera will rest.
- Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer is 3-0 with a 0.90 ERA in three career starts against Houston.
- With a leadoff walk in the fourth Monday, D-Backs Paul Goldschmidt extended his on-base streak against the Rockies to 42 games.