MLB Fantasy Baseball Cash Draft Top Picks – 06/21/2016
MLB Fantasy Baseball Cash Draft Top Picks
June 21st 2016
What a treat! All 30 MLB team will play today in evening/primetime action. First games starts at 7PM EST time, leaving you time to round up your 1 day fantasy baseball lineup after work. Here are the top 20 picks from Tuesday’s fantasy baseball cash draft contests (click to play).
Top Draft Picks
|Player||Pos||Team||Opp||Last 2 Game Avg||Last 4 Game Avg||Last 10 Game Avg|
Fantasy Baseball Cash Draft Notables
- Rockie third baseman Nolan Arenado is probably looking forward to taking aim at the Yankee Stadium outfield walls, especially after taking Ivan Nova deep in their last meeting. The power-hitting third baseman entered play on Sunday tied for the Major League lead with 20 home runs. Arenado has hit 12 at Coors Field and eight on the road.
- The Padres’ Wil Myers is one of the hottest hitters this month, and led the league in June homers and RBIs entering play Sunday. Through his first 17 June games, Myers hit .373/.421/.896 with nine home runs and nine multihit games.
- Royals catcher Salvador Perez enters Monday on an 11-game hitting streak. For his career, he is 1-for-4 with a walk against Mets Noah Syndergaard, counting the postseason.
- Seattle’s Robinson Cano (19 HRs) is one homer shy of becoming the sixth second baseman in Major League history to have seven or more seasons with 20 or more. Jeff Kent has the most (12).
- Rays third baseman Evan Longoria has homered in nine of his last 15 games.
- A’s outfielder Khris Davis, who was removed from Saturday’s game with a minor left calf injury, is expected to return to the starting lineup Tuesday for the series opener against his former club, the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig is expected to be activated from the disabled list Tuesday after missing 18 days with a left hamstring strain.