MLB Baseball Fantasy Picks
June 8th 2016
The Cubs and Phillies start a full lineup of daily fantasy baseball and FanPicks (click to play) has your top MLB baseball fantasy picks. With all the commotion that happened yesterday in Baltimore, it doesn’t look like it disturbed O’s Mark Trumbo. He clubbed his 20th home run of the season, leading the league in the category. The final matchup of the evening pits two high end pitchers against each other. San Francisco Bay host this duel between Red Sox David Price and Giants Madison Bumgarner. See who ranks higher.
|Player||Pos||Team||Opp||Last Game FP||Two Game FP Avg||Four Game FP Avg||Ten Game FP Avg|
MLB Baseball Fantasy Picks Notables
- Chicago Cubs Albert Almora could see his first Major League start on Wednesday. The former first-round pick grounded out in his first at-bat, pinch-hitting for Kyle Hendricks in the sixth inning of Tuesday’s game. Almora was hitting .318 with 10 stolen bases in 54 games with Triple-A Iowa.
- Detroit’s Justin Upton is slowly hitting his way out of a slump. He is riding a five-game hitting streak in which he is batting .400, with extra-base hits in his last three games.
- Former Braves prospect Christian Bethancourt will likely serve as the Padres’ catcher in the series finale. Bethancourt has hit four homers in 64 at-bats and has been charged with three passed balls in 129 innings behind the plate.
- In the first round of the 2010 MLB Draft, 36 spots separated Jameson Taillon and Noah Syndergaard. The Pirates took Taillon No. 2 overall, and the Blue Jays drafted Syndergaard at No. 38 in the supplemental first round. Their paths have since diverged, but the former elite pitching prospects will clash Wednesday as the Pirates and Mets finish their series.
- Twins left fielder Robbie Grossman, who doubled in his first at-bat and hit a game-ting homer on Tuesday, has now reached base safely in 16 of 17 games since joining the club on May 19. Grossman, who has slowly moved up in the batting order since then, batted second on Tuesday.
- Mariners pitcher Taijuan Walker is making his fourth career start vs. Cleveland. He’s 3-0 with a 0.45 ERA against the Indians, having given up one earned run in 20 inning and striking out 20 batters.
- Giants catcher Buster Posey is questionable for Wednesday’s game. He didn’t start Tuesday’s game with irritation in his right thumb.